ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Lyon, France., October 3rd, 2019 – ENYO Pharma, a private clinical stage biotechnology company developing innovative drug candidates, today announced the relocation of the Company’s headquarters to the 8th Arrondissement in Lyon in the BIOSERRA buildings at 60 avenue Rockefeller, to support long-term growth and advancement of pipeline.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO Pharma Announces 16 Weeks Vonafexor (EYP001) Top-Line Interim Results from Two on-going Phase 2a Studies in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients
- ENYO Pharma Announces Positive Vonafexor (EYP001) Results for the LIVIFY Phase 2a Study in F2-F3 NASH Patients over 12 weeks
- Europe’s Largest Initiative Launches to Accelerate Therapy Development for COVID-19 and Future Coronavirus Threats
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES NEW CFO AND PROVIDES CLINICAL PIPELINE UPDATE