ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Lyon, France., October 3rd, 2019 – ENYO Pharma, a private clinical stage biotechnology company developing innovative drug candidates, today announced the relocation of the Company’s headquarters to the 8th Arrondissement in Lyon in the BIOSERRA buildings at 60 avenue Rockefeller, to support long-term growth and advancement of pipeline.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES NEW CFO AND PROVIDES CLINICAL PIPELINE UPDATE
- ENYO Pharma announces the successful completion of phase Ib with its FXR agonist EYP001 and the start of phase II studies in two indications, NASH and HBV
- ENYO Pharma raises €40 million in Series B fundraising
- ENYO Pharma strengthens its leadership team with a NASH expert and announces that its Phase 1b trial in chronic HBV infected patients is on track with its FXR agonist EYP001