ENYO Pharma announces the successful completion of phase Ib with its FXR agonist EYP001 and the start of phase II studies in two indications, NASH and HBV
Lyon, November 06, 2018 – ENYO Pharma, a clinical stage biotech company developing innovative drug candidates, today announced completion of its phase Ib clinical trial evaluating the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of its FXR agonist compound EYP001 in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection (CHBV). The company highlights that EYP001 was well-tolerated by patients and induced a prolonged FXR target engagement after QD dosing over 4 weeks. ENYO Pharma will now initiate two Phase II clinical trials of EYP001 in NASH and CHBV.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES NEW CFO AND PROVIDES CLINICAL PIPELINE UPDATE
- ENYO Pharma raises €40 million in Series B fundraising
- ENYO Pharma strengthens its leadership team with a NASH expert and announces that its Phase 1b trial in chronic HBV infected patients is on track with its FXR agonist EYP001