HBV-TAG 2021 Conference (Sponsorship)
11-12 June 2021
ENYO Pharma will sponsor the 2021 Inaugural Virtual Hepatitis B – Therapeutic Agents Conference.
“The primary objective of the Virtual HBV-TAG Conference is to meet the educational needs of research and development stakeholders and healthcare professionals who seek to improve the lives of patients with HBV. The aim of the HBV-TAG conference is to bring together key opinion leaders from the teams of clinicians that care for patients with HBV (hepatologists and gastroenterologists) and pharmaceutical industry representatives to discuss optimized trial design, patient populations, therapeutic endpoints, as well as the potential benefits these agents can have for patients with HBV. This conference will deliver a focused scientific educational update that highlights the most clinically relevant advances in HBV to guide future directions in diagnostic procedures and the development of therapeutic agents for HBV. ”
Read next in 'Events'
- Chronic Hepatitis B Drug Development Summit
- EASL - International Liver Congress 2021
- Talk at the Annual Conference of Autophagy DRIVE Consortium
- Immunotherapies & Innovations for Infectious Diseases Congress 2020
- Nouvelle publication : une nouvelle classe de molécules ciblant la famille des protéines NEET