New release of neXtProt with ENYO Pharma human interactome data
ENYO Pharma and the CALIPHO group at SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics are pleased to announce the neXtProt data release 2020-07-17, that integrates the human protein interactome curated by the company as “GOLD” data. This dataset includes 108,000 descriptions of protein interactions from 324 papers with the capture of the experimental method (PSI-MI). When the sequence used in the protein-protein interaction experiment is known, this information has been collected and is available in neXtProt as interaction mapping annotations.
Read next in 'Latest news'
- New publication : Mitochondrial morphodynamics alteration induced by influenza virus infection as a new antiviral strategy
- ENYO Pharma selected to take part in the French Tech 120 FT120 program
- New publication : A new class of molecule targeting the NEET family of proteins
- Vonafexor accepted as the generic name for EYP001 by the WHO
- ENYO Pharma selected in the FrenchTech 120