Vonafexor accepted as the generic name for EYP001 by the WHO
We are pleased to announce that the World Health Organization (WHO) has accepted the international non-proprietary name (INN, or generic name) vonafexor for our FXR agonist lead candidate previously referred to as EYP001.
Read next in 'Latest news'
- New publication : Mitochondrial morphodynamics alteration induced by influenza virus infection as a new antiviral strategy
- ENYO Pharma selected to take part in the French Tech 120 FT120 program
- New publication : A new class of molecule targeting the NEET family of proteins
- New release of neXtProt with ENYO Pharma human interactome data
- ENYO Pharma selected in the FrenchTech 120