13-16 November, 2020
ENYO Pharma attended the 2020 digital edition of AASLD meeting.
The meeting confirms vonafexor (EYP001, FXRag) unique positioning for HBV and possible differentiated profile for NASH with ph2s on track to deliver in H1 2021.
We also presented a poster describing a novel small molecule modulating the mitochondrial NEET proteins that improves inflammation and fibrosis in liver and kidneys of NASH mice :Download the poster (PDF)
Read next in 'Events'
- Chronic Hepatitis B Drug Development Summit
- EASL - International Liver Congress 2021
- Talk at the Annual Conference of Autophagy DRIVE Consortium
- Immunotherapies & Innovations for Infectious Diseases Congress 2020
- Nouvelle publication : une nouvelle classe de molécules ciblant la famille des protéines NEET