ENYO Pharma is advancing its pipeline with Vonafexor series for diseases with impaired kidney function as CKD, Alport syndrome, NASH and DKD.
- Molecule: small molecule; synthetic and non-steroidal agonist of NR1H4 (farnesoid X receptor, FXR or bile acid receptor)
- Drug profile: distributed mainly to both the kidney and the liver
- Administration mode: oral (tablet), once a day
- Mode of Action: fibrolytic and anti-inflammatory
- Clinical development: supported by 9 completed clinical studies: 6 Phases 1 and 3 Phases 2a ; currently in Phase 2 for Alport syndrome and CKD in patients with NASH