ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES NEW CFO AND PROVIDES CLINICAL PIPELINE UPDATE
Lyon, France, September 19th, 2019 – ENYO Pharma, a private clinical stage biotechnology company developing innovative drug candidates, today announced the appointment of Jonathan Lieber as Chief Financial Officer. ENYO Pharma also provided a pipeline update today with a focus on EYP001 (Vonafexor, proposed INN), the Company’s FXR agonist that is currently in Phase II clinical development in both Hepatitis B (HBV) and Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH).Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
- ENYO Pharma announces the successful completion of phase Ib with its FXR agonist EYP001 and the start of phase II studies in two indications, NASH and HBV
- ENYO Pharma raises €40 million in Series B fundraising
- ENYO Pharma strengthens its leadership team with a NASH expert and announces that its Phase 1b trial in chronic HBV infected patients is on track with its FXR agonist EYP001