ENYO Pharma Announces Positive Vonafexor (EYP001) Results for the LIVIFY Phase 2a Study in F2-F3 NASH Patients over 12 weeks
Lyon, France. July 28, 2021 – ENYO Pharma, a private clinical stage biotechnology company developing innovative drug candidates, today announced that Vonafexor met the primary and several secondary endpoints in the LIVIFY clinical study conducted in F2-F3 Non Alcoholic Steato-Hepatitis (NASH) patients.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO Pharma Announces Two Vonafexor Data Presentations at AASLD The Liver Meeting
- ENYO Pharma Announces 16 Weeks Vonafexor (EYP001) Top-Line Interim Results from Two on-going Phase 2a Studies in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients
- Europe’s Largest Initiative Launches to Accelerate Therapy Development for COVID-19 and Future Coronavirus Threats
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS