ENYO Pharma announces the successful completion of phase Ib with its FXR agonist EYP001 and the start of phase II studies in two indications, NASH and HBV
Lyon, November 06, 2018 – ENYO Pharma, a clinical stage biotech company developing innovative drug candidates, today announced completion of its phase Ib clinical trial evaluating the safety, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of its FXR agonist compound EYP001 in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection (CHBV). The company highlights that EYP001 was well-tolerated by patients and induced a prolonged FXR target engagement after QD dosing over 4 weeks. ENYO Pharma will now initiate two Phase II clinical trials of EYP001 in NASH and CHBV.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO Pharma Announces Two Vonafexor Data Presentations at AASLD The Liver Meeting
- ENYO Pharma Announces 16 Weeks Vonafexor (EYP001) Top-Line Interim Results from Two on-going Phase 2a Studies in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients
- ENYO Pharma Announces Positive Vonafexor (EYP001) Results for the LIVIFY Phase 2a Study in F2-F3 NASH Patients over 12 weeks
- Europe’s Largest Initiative Launches to Accelerate Therapy Development for COVID-19 and Future Coronavirus Threats
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE