ENYO Pharma Announces Two Vonafexor Data Presentations at AASLD The Liver Meeting
Lyon, France. November 3rd, 2021 – ENYO Pharma (ENYO), a private clinical stage biotechnology company developing innovative drug candidates, today announced that two abstracts on Vonafexor were accepted one as oral presentation and one as poster during the upcoming The Liver Meeting® 2021, organized by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) on November 12-15, 2021.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO Pharma Announces 16 Weeks Vonafexor (EYP001) Top-Line Interim Results from Two on-going Phase 2a Studies in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients
- ENYO Pharma Announces Positive Vonafexor (EYP001) Results for the LIVIFY Phase 2a Study in F2-F3 NASH Patients over 12 weeks
- Europe’s Largest Initiative Launches to Accelerate Therapy Development for COVID-19 and Future Coronavirus Threats
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS