ENYO Pharma raises €40 million in Series B fundraising
Lyon, June 4, 2018 – ENYO Pharma, a clinical stage biotech company developing innovative drug candidates by mimicking virus strategies to modulate host cellular functions, today announced that it has completed a €40 million Series B round of financing from US and European investors. This new funding will enable the company to finance the two first Phase II clinical trial of its EYP001 asset in both chronic HBV and NASH. A second asset is also planned to enter clinic by 2019.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO Pharma Announces Two Vonafexor Data Presentations at AASLD The Liver Meeting
- ENYO Pharma Announces 16 Weeks Vonafexor (EYP001) Top-Line Interim Results from Two on-going Phase 2a Studies in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients
- ENYO Pharma Announces Positive Vonafexor (EYP001) Results for the LIVIFY Phase 2a Study in F2-F3 NASH Patients over 12 weeks
- Europe’s Largest Initiative Launches to Accelerate Therapy Development for COVID-19 and Future Coronavirus Threats
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE