Collaboration with the Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
ENYO Pharma is pleased to announce the initiation of a bioinformatics collaboration with Lydie Lane and Amos Bairoch of the CALIPHO group, part of the SIB Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics and the University of Geneva. The CALIPHO group aims at using a combination of bioinformatics and experimental methodologies to increase the knowledge on human proteins. Together, we will integrate ENYO’s unique protein interactome datasets within neXtProt, a comprehensive human-centric discovery platform, offering its users a seamless integration and navigation through protein-related data. This project is supported by the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes région.
Read next in 'Latest news'
- Etienne Morel's talk at the Virology Virtual Conference
- New publication : Mitochondrial morphodynamics alteration induced by influenza virus infection as a new antiviral strategy
- ENYO Pharma selected to take part in the French Tech 120 FT120 program
- New publication : A new class of molecule targeting the NEET family of proteins
- Vonafexor accepted as the generic name for EYP001 by the WHO