ENYO Pharma opens a new subsidiary in Australia as a new managing center for clinical trials
Lyon, October 26, 2017 – ENYO Pharma made a strategic decision and has recently decided to open its first wholly owned subsidiary in Melbourne, Australia, because of its excellent clinical trials development capabilities and attractive conditions offered by the government. The Australian Government is very supportive of biotech startups and the Victorian Government Business Office provides good business development networking. This office will be the new ENYO Pharma center to manage EYP001 (an FXR agonist) clinical trials in the Asia-Pacific region for chronic Hepatitis B. A Phase 1b study of EYP001 is currently submitted in 4 countries and two new Australian centers in Sydney and Perth have joined the study and started recruitment.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- Europe’s Largest Initiative Launches to Accelerate Therapy Development for COVID-19 and Future Coronavirus Threats
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES NEW CFO AND PROVIDES CLINICAL PIPELINE UPDATE
- ENYO Pharma announces the successful completion of phase Ib with its FXR agonist EYP001 and the start of phase II studies in two indications, NASH and HBV