ENYO Pharma SA announces successful initiation of the Phase 1 clinical programme with EYP001, its lead candidate for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus infection.
Lyon, December 16, 2016 – ENYO Pharma SA, a privately held biopharmaceutical company currently focused on developing treatments for viral infections, today announced that the Phase 1 single and multiple ascending dose trial evaluating EYP001 in healthy subjects has been initiated, and that single dose escalation has been completed. The results have shown that EYP001 is safe and well-tolerated at all doses studied in 46 healthy subjects. The safety and pharmacokinetics (PK) analysis of these first Phase 1 data will be complete by Q2 2017.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO Pharma receives a €2.5 million grant from EU under the Horizon2020/SME Instrument Phase 2 programme for its project MIMESIS
- ENYO Pharma strengthens its management team to support its strategy of international growth
- ENYO Pharma announces closing of a €22 million funding round
- ENYO Pharma strengthens its arsenal of hepatitis B potential therapies
- POXEL and ENYO Pharma Sign License Agreement on POXEL’s FXR Agonists Program