ENYO Pharma SA announces successful initiation of the Phase 1 clinical programme with EYP001, its lead candidate for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus infection.
Lyon, December 16, 2016 – ENYO Pharma SA, a privately held biopharmaceutical company currently focused on developing treatments for viral infections, today announced that the Phase 1 single and multiple ascending dose trial evaluating EYP001 in healthy subjects has been initiated, and that single dose escalation has been completed. The results have shown that EYP001 is safe and well-tolerated at all doses studied in 46 healthy subjects. The safety and pharmacokinetics (PK) analysis of these first Phase 1 data will be complete by Q2 2017.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- Europe’s Largest Initiative Launches to Accelerate Therapy Development for COVID-19 and Future Coronavirus Threats
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES NEW CFO AND PROVIDES CLINICAL PIPELINE UPDATE
- ENYO Pharma announces the successful completion of phase Ib with its FXR agonist EYP001 and the start of phase II studies in two indications, NASH and HBV