ENYO Pharma strengthens its business team to support International growth
Lyon, the 10th of May 2017. ENYO Pharma, a biopharmaceutical company currently focused on developing treatments for viral infections, has today announced that it is strengthening its business team with the appointment of a CFO and a VP Corporate Development and Strategy, both individuals having strong experience in the pharmaceutical businesses.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO Pharma SA announces successful completion of EYP001 first in man Phase 1 study
- ENYO Pharma SA announces successful initiation of the Phase 1 clinical programme with EYP001, its lead candidate for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus infection.
- ENYO Pharma receives a €2.5 million grant from EU under the Horizon2020/SME Instrument Phase 2 programme for its project MIMESIS
- ENYO Pharma strengthens its management team to support its strategy of international growth
- ENYO Pharma announces closing of a €22 million funding round