Collaboration with Imperial College to evaluate EYP001
ENYO Pharma is pleased to announce the initiation of a research collaboration with Professor Julian Walters at Imperial College London. The main goal of these investigations is to evaluate the potential for therapeutic use of the FXR agonist EYP001. Explants of human ileum from healthy subjects will be exposed to increasing concentrations of ENYO Pharma’s FXR agonist.
Read next in 'Latest news'
- Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) granted to Vonafexor for Alport syndrome by both the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- New publication: Hepatic and renal improvements with FXR agonist Vonafexor in individuals with suspected fibrotic NASH
- New publication : An anti-diabetic drug targets NEET (CISD) proteins through destabilization of their [2Fe-2S] clusters
- Swiss NASH Foundation sponsorship
- ENYO Pharma in the Top 50 of the EIC ScalingUp List