MIMESIS Newsletter #2: A novel systems biology approach to develop preclinical assets
MIMESIS NEWSLETTER #2, December 2017
A novel systems biology approach to develop preclinical assets from innovative drug discovery starting points inspired by viruses.
MIMESIS is a research and innovation project coordinated by ENYO Pharma and funded under the highly selective H2020 – SMEInstrument – Phase 2 call that aims at: “Dedicated support to biotechnology SMEs closing the gap from lab to market”. The MIMESIS project was launched on Nov 2016 for 2 years.
We will keep you updated regularly on the progress of the program.Download newsletter (PDF)
Read next in 'Latest news'
- Orphan Drug Designation (ODD) granted to Vonafexor for Alport syndrome by both the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- New publication: Hepatic and renal improvements with FXR agonist Vonafexor in individuals with suspected fibrotic NASH
- New publication : An anti-diabetic drug targets NEET (CISD) proteins through destabilization of their [2Fe-2S] clusters
- Swiss NASH Foundation sponsorship
- ENYO Pharma in the Top 50 of the EIC ScalingUp List