ENYO Pharma Announces 16 Weeks Vonafexor (EYP001) Top-Line Interim Results from Two on-going Phase 2a Studies in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients
Lyon, France. July 30, 2021 – ENYO Pharma (ENYO), a private clinical stage biotechnology company developing innovative drug candidates, today announced positive proof of concept data from Study EYP001-203 of Vonafexor in combination with pegylated-Interferon (peg-IFN) in viremic patients with chronic hepatitis B (CHB).Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO Pharma Announces Positive Vonafexor (EYP001) Results for the LIVIFY Phase 2a Study in F2-F3 NASH Patients over 12 weeks
- Europe’s Largest Initiative Launches to Accelerate Therapy Development for COVID-19 and Future Coronavirus Threats
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES NEW CFO AND PROVIDES CLINICAL PIPELINE UPDATE