New publication : Mitochondrial morphodynamics alteration induced by influenza virus infection as a new antiviral strategy
Together with the team of Etienne Morel, ENYO Pharma continues the antiviral exploration of its molecule targeting the NEET proteins, in the context of influenza virus. In this new article, we demonstrate that MITO-C exerts a membrane signature that strictly counteracts the signature applied by influenza virus infection on the mitochondria and on endoplasmic reticulum-mitochondria contact sites. Consequently, MITO-C potentiates Interferon expression and inhibits viral replication. Publication here
Read next in 'Latest news'
- ENYO Pharma selected to take part in the French Tech 120 FT120 program
- New publication : A new class of molecule targeting the NEET family of proteins
- Vonafexor accepted as the generic name for EYP001 by the WHO
- New release of neXtProt with ENYO Pharma human interactome data
- ENYO Pharma selected in the FrenchTech 120