ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
Lyon, France. October 17, 2019 – ENYO Pharma will be present at the AASLD in Boston in November to present four Posters and one Oral presentation For its Lead Compound EYP001. ENYO will also hold KOL Symposium to Provide Scientific Update on Potential Benefits of FXR Agonists for HBV treatment, on the 10th of November.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO Pharma Announces 16 Weeks Vonafexor (EYP001) Top-Line Interim Results from Two on-going Phase 2a Studies in Chronic Hepatitis B Patients
- ENYO Pharma Announces Positive Vonafexor (EYP001) Results for the LIVIFY Phase 2a Study in F2-F3 NASH Patients over 12 weeks
- Europe’s Largest Initiative Launches to Accelerate Therapy Development for COVID-19 and Future Coronavirus Threats
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES NEW CFO AND PROVIDES CLINICAL PIPELINE UPDATE