ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
Lyon, France. October 17, 2019 – ENYO Pharma will be present at the AASLD in Boston in November to present four Posters and one Oral presentation For its Lead Compound EYP001. ENYO will also hold KOL Symposium to Provide Scientific Update on Potential Benefits of FXR Agonists for HBV treatment, on the 10th of November.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES NEW CFO AND PROVIDES CLINICAL PIPELINE UPDATE
- ENYO Pharma announces the successful completion of phase Ib with its FXR agonist EYP001 and the start of phase II studies in two indications, NASH and HBV
- ENYO Pharma raises €40 million in Series B fundraising
- ENYO Pharma strengthens its leadership team with a NASH expert and announces that its Phase 1b trial in chronic HBV infected patients is on track with its FXR agonist EYP001