ENYO Pharma strengthens its leadership team with a NASH expert and announces that its Phase 1b trial in chronic HBV infected patients is on track with its FXR agonist EYP001
Lyon, February 27, 2018 – ENYO Pharma SA, a privately held biopharmaceutical company developing innovative new drug candidates by mimicking virus strategies to modulate host cellular functions, has today announced that it is strengthening its leadership team with the appointment of a VP Non-Clinical Development & Product Profiling. ENYO Pharma also confirms that its Phase Ib trial evaluating the safety of EYP001 in chronic HBV infected patients is progressing well in Europe and in the Asia-Pacific region and is set to deliver its results in Q2 2018.Download full press release (PDF)
Read next in 'Press releases'
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MULTIPLE EYP001 DATA PRESENTATIONS AT AASLD CONFERENCE
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES MOVE TO NEW CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
- ENYO PHARMA ANNOUNCES NEW CFO AND PROVIDES CLINICAL PIPELINE UPDATE
- ENYO Pharma announces the successful completion of phase Ib with its FXR agonist EYP001 and the start of phase II studies in two indications, NASH and HBV
- ENYO Pharma raises €40 million in Series B fundraising